STH: Two worlds collide STH: Two worlds collide

I gotta say, I didn't think I'd like it at first..

But this looks really good! The choice of music was great, the animation was smooth and spot-on, and the effects (such as Kamehameha, SS3 aura, sound clips, etc.) were implimented perfectly! I'm really looking forward to the movie, bro. :)

Contemplate Life Contemplate Life

...what?

What's with all this negative criticism? I'm not a "god person" either, but I found this beautiful, poetic, emotional, and deeply profound. While I don't agree with the message, this still contains fascinating and poignant insight into the human psyche. Besides that, take a look at the art! It's so rich with analogies! The perspetive choices, the color choices, the subtle camera movements, the perfectly placed shadows, everything screams heart and emotion!
I don't agree with the message; however, I can respect and enjoy this artistic piece.

nahtanojmal responds:

I give you 5/5 :D

Two-Man Pokemon Collab Two-Man Pokemon Collab

"I CAN SEE THUH FUTURE!"

This is where I really lost it. XD
Excellent work, I'm a fan of both of you and it was a pleasure to see you guys team up.
I liked the easter egg too. :)

The Return of Ganondorf The Return of Ganondorf

Awesome flash!

The charming animation and the superior voice acting make this thing a timeless classic. It's just as funny now as it was in 2003!
Fantastic work, bro!

Dot Dot Square Dot Dot Square

QUOTE FROM THE FLASH.

I lol'd my rofl into mao entirely. XD
I enjoyed it, what else is there to say?

Sketchy responds:

Nothing haha, thanks for the review mate :)

Tiny Japanese Girl Tiny Japanese Girl

No way, no way...

Nothing should be this awesome! That was so cool, I don't even know what to say about it! I'm gonna have some sublime dreams tonight! :D

Death Note Opening Parody Death Note Opening Parody

Lol!

The animation was alright, but the ending with Misa made me laugh out loud! Awesome parody. :D

People of Punk-o-matic 2 People of Punk-o-matic 2

Pretty lame.

These characters are all one-dimensional, nothing but common, shallow, archetypes with vain, amateurish attempets at charming interaction. It's really bland.
I will say that the animation, though very minimalistic, wasn't bad. It's the only reason I watched for as long as I did.

24in24 Twenty Eleven 24in24 Twenty Eleven

This was awesome!

It was artsy, funny, creative, and brilliantly animated. This really was supreme. :)
(That guy in the fez is awesome) XD

The Great Chimp Heist The Great Chimp Heist

Shyster [shahy-ster]

a lawyer who uses unprofessional or questionable methods.
or
a person who gets along by petty, sharp practices.

Another masterpiece, you are awesome. :)